RV Trip versus Car Trip
|Food & drinks||80||560.00|
|Hotel (room charge, tax, fees)||150||1,050.00|
|Food & drinks||200||1,400.00|
|Tips (restaurants, hotels, bars)||50||350|
|Experience||Same as last year|
- Getting there is half the fun
- Restroom onboard
- Onboard meals and snacks—eat, drink and be merry
- Play games at the dinette or lay down for a nap
- Stand up and stretch whenever you need
- Pull over and sleep whenever you want
- Pack in your driveway
- Pick up a left item at Georgia Motorcoach
- Cook fresh, healthy meals in your own kitchen
- Take your pet with you (select RV’s only)
- Roast marshmallows on the campfire
- Enjoy hot or cold drinks by the fire
- Sleep on your own bed linens
- Are we there yet?
- Still enjoying that 64 oz. drink?
- If we stop for dinner, when will we arrive?
- Mommy, he’s on my side of the seat!
- How far to the next rest stop?
- Does that hotel have any rooms available?
- Pack and unpack at each stop. Don’t leave anything behind!
- What city was that hotel in?
- Rely on fast-food and chain restaurants
- Does each hotel allow pets? Where do you walk your dog?
- Is there at least a balcony?
- How much was that bar tab?
- Did you tip the maid? Bellboy?